For over 95 years, Norton Lilly have proudly represented our Principals in coordinating expeditious transits through the Panama Canal.
As transit agent, our core functions include,
- 24 hours Duty Officer and Operations Staff
- Booking system – effectively coordinating with our Principals to secure booking slots via 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd period booking competition.
- Booking auction – submitting bids to secure booking auction slots.
- Pre-Arrival – coordinating with the vessel Master for timely submission of all pre-arrival information within 96 hours pre-arrival as required by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Transit Guarantees – payment to the Panama Canal Authority.
- Maiden Transit – coordination with vessel owner and the Panama Canal Authority to insure vessels are in compliance for a 1st time passing of the Panama Canal.
- Owners matters – coordination of bunkering, collection of bunker samples, CTM, crew changes, provisions and supplies, spare parts transfer, surveys, repairs and maintenance.
For more information please contact: email@example.com